Why choose OUR personalized mailboxes?
- Our personalized mailboxes are custom-made for you with any wording and/or picture or logo you want.
- A custom mailbox makes the perfect landmark to your driveway. It would be impossible to miss, especially with the reflective upgrade.
Why Buy Personalized Mailboxes From Us?
- We offer an easy-to-use online design tool with instant proofs. “Custom” means whatever you want on your mailbox, photo, clipart, special wording, and your address.
- Our customer service is second to none, and your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Our mailboxes are not your typical cheap box with stick-on address numbers that can fall off, nor do we offer the mass produced magnetic sheets that you drape over your existing mailbox. We offer a high-quality, 100% made in the USA, and fully custom-made mailbox that will withstand the harshest weather.
[wooslider slide_page=”personalized-mailboxes” slider_type=”slides” limit=”20″ carousel=”true” thumbnails=”default” link_slide=”true” order=”DESC” order_by=”date” size=”thumbnail”]
No matter what your mailbox requirements are, Brockman Signs has the equipment, material, and knowledge to get the job done.
Fast turnaround time.
Our Residential Mailboxes
Our residential mailboxes are made of a premium aluminum, available in black or white, standard or large.
- They are U.S. Postmaster General approved.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- No more rust, ideal for coastal areas, heavy duty aluminum latch.
- The dimensions of the standard size: height – 8 3/4 in, width- 6 3/4 in, depth-19 in
- The dimensions of the large size: height – 10.55 in, width – 8.41 in, depth – 22.27 in
The Custom Part!
Our state-of-the-art digital wide-format printer, prints up to 1200 dpi in CMYK format for the best looking residential mailboxes around!
- Rugged outdoor-durable vinyl
- Resists cracking, peeling and fading, even in extreme weather
- Digitally printed, high-resolution photographs
- Laminated with an ultra clear UV protection for even greater outdoor-durability
Add words: any words, or no words at all. Maybe it’s your favorite saying, a brand loyalty, or advertise your business. The skies the limit! Put your own words on a personalized mailbox or a famous quote.
Add an image: any image, yours or one of ours. A picture is worth a thousand words, especially on a personalized mailbox. See our extensive clipart library to start the creative juices flowing, or upload your own photo, image, or logo to make custom mailbox really stand out.
You are only limited by your imagination.
- fully customized standard size white or black mailbox $149.95
- add $40 for the large mailbox
- FREE shipping
Below are some examples of unique, personalized mailboxes from previous customers.
Click an image to see a larger version of that image.
1. How durable is the lettering and graphics on the custom mailbox?
We use an Oracle vinyl that is rated 10 year outdoor-durability. In addition, we apply a UV-resistant laminate to help preserve the quality of the image, come rain or shine. Our printers are state-of-the-art, high resolution, CMYK digital wide-format printers.
Our personalized mailboxes are designed to resist fading, cracking or peeling even in severe cold, hot, humid or dry climates.
2. How do I clean my custom mailbox?
You may wash your custom mailbox as often as you like with mild soap and water. Avoid using super hot water, and never apply an abrasive cleanser or brush.
3. Do you offer Professional sports team mailboxes?
We do not carry licensed pro sports team mailboxes. You can, however, choose to design a custom mailbox with a sports team name, team colors, your favorite slogan, with/without generic images from our image library (baseball, football, hockey, etc…) for a truly unique sports team mailbox.
4. Can I use a photograph on my personalized mailbox?
Certainly. You can choose from our extensive online library of photos, or upload one of your own.
Try to use a high-quality image, preferably a nice size of at least 4 inches to ensure a quality reproduction. The quality of the image you send us will directly affect the quality of the image on the personalized mailbox.
NOTE: a mailbox is meant to be viewed at a distance; therefore, even low-quality images that result in pixilation when enlarged are still considered very acceptable, because pixilation or graininess cannot be seen from any significant distance. Although high-quality images are preferred, low quality images are often still usable.
There is no additional charge for a photographic image on a customized mailbox.
5. Can I combine words with a photo?
Yes. You can add your name, address, or anything you desire on your design.
6. Do you have photos that I can use on my personalized mailbox design?
Certainly. You can choose from over thousands of photos in our photo library. Any of these photos can be cropped to fit your design.
There is a special Instructions box on the checkout box if you need to request changes that the designer cannot do.
7. Can I request changes to the image after you send me the proof?
Yes, you can make changes after receiving your color proof, but only once without incurring additional costs. Changes are limited to the original artwork submitted, and can be a change in color, letter style, size of image/lettering, etc…. Developing a color proof is very resource-intensive, so we ask that you send us as much detail as you can about your requirements on your order. Our goal is to make it exactly how you wanted it.
NOTE: the changes you can request do not include image editing or submitting other images to replace the image on the order.
8. We have added an online design tool so you can create and see your design in color, instantly, while you make changes.
Our online designer will help you develop the design you want, ONLINE, in color, on a customized mailbox preview, so that you can see your creation. You can select the font (letter style) for your wording, the color, the letter size, text, possibly add an image, and … walaah! Your personalized mailbox appears on your screen, as you designed it.
Feel free to play until your hearts content. Design your own personalized mailbox today.
- Once the art is prepared, we will email you a free color proof within 3 days of receipt of your order (limit one free color proof per prepaid, non-cancelable order (additional color proofs are extra).
- At that time, you can make changes, if desired, to ensure you will love your personalized mailbox. Due to the cost and time involved in preparing the artwork to create an edited color proof, this service is only available for prepaid, non-cancelable orders.
9. If I use my own image and I do not like my design after seeing the proof, can I use a different image?
Yes, however, if you decide to change the image that was submitted with your original order, there will be a $40 art preparation charge. This process is resource-intensive, and we cannot accommodate major changes in the image after we start preparing your artwork. You can make text, font, color, and minor changes to the proof: however, we cannot prepare new images without this additional charge.
NOTE: Due to many factors affecting color, particularly your monitor settings, the colors shown on the screen are only approximate. Actual colors may differ.
- standard size white or black mailbox fully customized $149.95
- add $40 for the large mailbox
- FREE shipping
Installing your Mailbox Post (The Right Way)
Step 1 – Talk To The Authorities About Installing a Mailbox Post
When installing a mailbox post, there are regulations regarding the placement of a US mailbox that must be adhered to.
According to regulations put in place in 2004, your mailbox has to be approved by the post office ( all of our mailboxes are postmaster approved) and set to such a distance and height that the postal carrier does not have to leave their vehicle.
As a guideline for placing your mailbox, many people use the standards the post office had prior to 2004; a vertical height from the road to your mailbox had to be between 41 and 45 inches, with the outside edge of the curb or road to the mailbox between 6 and 8 inches.
Also, check with city and/or county records to ensure that there are no power lines, gas lines, etc. running underneath the spot you plan to put your mailbox.
Step 2 – Prepare Your Hole
Use your post hold digger to dig the hole roughly 2 feet down, or as deep as recommended for your specific mailbox post. Dig an extra 4 or 5 inches, and fill the extra space with sand or gravel; this will allow water drainage and help prevent water damage over the years if the post you are using is wood.
Step 3 – Concrete
Use your wheelbarrow to get your concrete mixture ready, following the instructions on the concrete’s bag.
Step 4 – Placing Your Post
Place your post in the hole, using a level to keep it plumb.
Pour or shovel the concrete in small amounts at a time, and continue to re-check the post to ensure that it stays level. If you like, you may fill the concrete all the way to the surface, but this tends to be unsightly. It is better to leave the top of the concrete about 5 or 6 inches from surface level; this will be plenty to hold your mailbox in place.
Give your concrete at least 24 hours to dry, or however long specified in the instructions. Once dry, if it was left below surface level, fill in the rest of the hole with dirt and tamp it down.
Installing the Mailbox on the Post
Step 1 – Finding a base plate
For our standard mailboxes a 12-16” by 6” base plate should be used and should be 3/4” thick min. For the large mailboxes a 12-18” by 8” should be used. They also carry universal mailbox base plates at The Home Depot or Lowe’s.
Step 2 – The finally
Secure the base plate to the post. Then use screws to fasten the mailbox to the base plate.
If you have any questions regarding installation, please feel free to contact us.
Showing all 2 results